Monday, April 4, 2011

Update on Poster Work


After meeting with the client, this is the second draft of the product. Also, she's asked me to put together a banner to hang at the show. One of the bands is supposed to send me some artwork, so I may ditch the whole "hardcore lightning background" thing entirely if I start putting logos on there, although I'm not sure what kind of "artwork" they have in mind. Thoughts?


In other news, I met a local film student who asked for my contact info when I told him that I score films... apparently the Uni he goes to doesn't have a film scoring program, but they need people to do music for their film department, and it just happens to be my... thing. Honestly I'm more excited about that than any graphic design jobs. I just hope he calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment